Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Live in Idaho? Meet your new Friend!





























My best girlfriend for the past few years is moving away. I am sad!! We used to be neighbors, then I moved away, but still close enough for a visit at least monthly and we had our daily phone conversations still. And in April I moved back! And now in less than 10 days she is moving. But she is moving to IDAHO!!! And she is going to be much farther away, at least eight hours minimum drive.. (I have never been there so I know that is the minimum.. could be a little longer??) We will still have our fun phone calls, where we tell each other the weirdest things we do and the strange things our kids do. But our play dates and times to just hangout will change from weekly to maybe every six months.. or even yearly. *sigh* I am going to miss our time to just hang out and chat. So Tiff.. I am going to miss ya! I have been trying to not think about it, but when I realized it was so soon I burst into tears! You're my sister! Not just a friend. Rarely does a friend come along that you can speak your mind to, tell them all the dumb things you do and they still love you.














This past weekend she had me do her family pictures and I just have to share, because I think they are cute, and I love some of the shots I was able to capture!!
I had to include this one, it totally shows the kids! Made me laugh!
So if you are in Idaho, and you see this family get to know them, you will love them as much as we do!

6 comments:

Kim said...

They are sooooo good. I love 'em. Close ups are the best! I really like the one of your friend and her husband.

Andrea said...

Great pics! I hate it when friends move away or when you move away from friends. Its hard.

Rachelle said...

Such cute pics!

smart mama said...

why'd they have to go to idaho- they should have moved east- ia malways up for cool new friends

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

You are becoming quite the photographer, Miss Lee! Nice work!

Jenn said...

Cute pics! I'm so sorry your friend is leaving, though!