Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A Daughter's First Love, a Son's First Hero.

The title sums up my post.
I married the most awesome guy in the world. I wanted to marry him after the first kiss way back in 1999. I knew he would be an amazing husband and Dad. Little did I know what a tremendous Dad he would be. Randy is the LOVE OF MY LIFE. In case you haven't gotten that from my previous posts.
My kids adore their Dad. He adores them as much as they do him. Randy is the Dad to get down and play and wrestle with them. He is the rock of our home. When the kids are scared Daddy is their to comfort them. I am so proud of the great Dad that he is. The kindness he shows and the gentleness with our little princess when she is having a 'day'.
He is an example of a righteous priesthood holder for little man. Showing him the way to be a great father and husband.
Randy I love you, not only for who you are but for who you help me to become. You make our family complete.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great tribute! And I love the picture :)

Allison said...

He is great....and he's also lucky!

Kim said...

You guys are cute. Its a wonderful blessing to have a great marriage.

Randy said...

It's nice to read so many nice things about me... It's hard to stay this great day in and day out. The other day...I woke up and was already exhausted from being this great. Thanks for letting everyone else know. :)

I love and appreciate you more every day!