Saturday, June 16, 2007

It's My Blog.

I can brag if I want to. Because this blog is about me. It is MY blog. You know how I was so excited to go take the pictures, now I cannot wait to edit all of them. I have previewed a couple quickly, and I must say. I rocked it. Seriously rocked it. I am quite proud of myself. Yeah I could be modest, and say they are just okay, but I really believe they are better than okay. I think they are freaking rad! Yeah, I said rad on my blog. That is how much I rocked it.
Now you can go back to your lives.. I will quit bragging.. for now. Just wait until the pictures are up though... on the other blog though. Then.. I might just brag again.

2 comments:

Randy said...

Getting the word out to all of Lee's friend's. check out a funny concept game! helpparisrun.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Can't wait to see the pics - you have a real talent!