I realize it has been a few weeks now since I have taken the time to blog. It isn't that I don't want to. I get blogger block. Serious blogger block.
What am I doing right now? Working on the Mad Hatter Lupus Walk, that I am chairing.. I am in desperate need of a committee to help me. Right now I am the committee. I have 3 months until the walk. Do I have any takers? I am so excited to do something to raise awareness and to raise funds for Lupus. It is a primarily a woman's disease and there is so little out there! I want to help, to make a difference. I am not going to stand by idly and wish there was something different. I want to get out there and help. So if you have some extra time, I would love you forever and ever.
I am doing more photography stuff.. did I mention I got to shoot a wedding with a friend for her brother? I did. And it was so much fun.
Kids have started swimming, and soccer is starting soon. I am a soccer Mom, always on the go. I seriously love it though. When my kids are busy they are happy.. and so am I!
And I have had my dates and alone time with the wonderful Randy.
And last but not least I have had just all of the normal busyness of being The Mom. It isn't that I don't want to blog. The topics are not coming to me. Or I think of one but quickly forget. I am going to work on that.. in my spare time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Not to sound like a smarty pants.. but I am one. Lupus is PRIMARILY a women's disease, but there are many instances of Males with Lupus. I don't know any, but it happens. if anyone is reading this, and feels like I'm just repeating Lee, it's because she has gone back and editted her post after I caught a MISTAKE! Love you dearest!
O.k....Aaron edits my blog too...argh!
Secondly, I've told you from day 1 that I'm with you on this Lupus Walk. You just need to let me know what you need! I seriously want to help you! You are awesome for taking this on and I know it's going to be great...just start making assignments, girl!
p.s. I was totally thinking you were off the blogging circuit forever! jk! Good to see you back! :)
Now I'm back and you're gone! What's up with that? Love ya!!! :) I totally understand.
What kind of help do you need?
Post a Comment