The pictures are up.
Go to the other blog to check them out! I am thrilled with them.. and hope they are too.
Tuesday, June 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
2 comments:
I had no idea that you did photography. I have always wanted to do that on the side. How did you get started. You'll have to email me and let me know. I saw the challenge on your other site I think I am going to try it out. And I think your pictures are great. You really did a great job with them.
They turned out awesome!! You have a real talent! I commented on the other blog too ... :)
Post a Comment