I got a new toy. I am anxious, and excited about it. I looked at every sewing store here and finally decided on an Elna 6005. It does everything I need and so much more. It was a KILLER deal, so great that I couldn't pass it up.. I was going to wait until Spring. It can do way more than I even get.. but I will get it. I get free classes on how to use it as long as I have it. And with a 20 year warranty it will be a LONG, LONG, LONG time. I am feeling domestic and Super Momish. I am working on a Halloween costume for Little Miss and I can't wait to see it done..and don't worry I will post pictures of my creation. Any great ideas of what I should work on next? Randy informed me I am going to make him a dress shirt. Umm.. okay. I will do it.. but will he wear it? I realized that I have a whole new list of "needs" now that I have a new toy. Christmas is coming.. maybe I should sew all of my gifts this year. Wouldn't you love that! And as I type this and look at this picture I realize it is happening.. I am slowly becoming my Mom. That's okay though, my Mom is freaking RAD!
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Can't wait to see your creations! I make pajama pants for everyone each year for Christmas. My SIL made the kids special Christmas pillowcases. The kids love them. She told them that they had magic in them (the fabrics had a glittery look, but were still soft)! So many fun things you can do!! So fun for you!! :)
I wouldn't recommend making the dress shirt. The pirate shirts had collars and cuffs and they about did me in....they were 5 times smaller, however, so maybe that was the problem! Way to go for being all mommy-ish and homemakerish!
I can't wait to see something you make. Oh and I am turning into my mom too. I know you probably think it's weird that I quilt and sew too.
Way to be momish! I wish I could figure out the sewing thing, but never have been able to. I must be sewing impaired! ;) So, I guess I'll have to be momish in other ways. Can't wait to see some of your creations!
How fun! I totally want one of those sewing/embroidery machines, think of all the motherly things one could make with something like that! Can't wait to see your sewing creativity!
Hey Lee, I've been thinking about family photos, and I'm wondering if you would want to do them for our family??? Please let me know if you would be interested. I loved the last family photo shoot that you posted on your photography blog. You are one talented mama with a camera!
You can email me tiffani_harker@hotmail.com or call me (you know how to find me : ) and let me know your prices and other useful info. Can't wait to hear from you.
Awesome! I can't wait to see your dd's costume :)
Congrats on your new machine! I love my sewing machine and use it a TON. I have made quilts, curtains, Christmas PJ's every year for the boys, etc, etc...you will find so many fun things to do! One of the easiest tasks are skirts. Plus you can get a cute new skirt for fairly inexpensive! You'll have to show me what you come up with! Thanks also for your comments on our blog about Joseph! So glad to be home!!!
Post a Comment