Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Things I have Sewed!!!




I am in love with my new sewing machine. It makes sewing a breeze. Since purchasing my machine I have finished three projects! And have several more in the works. And now I am going to brag. If you aren't interested in my bragging session, promptly close the window. Otherwise I warned you.


I made Little Miss her ballerina Halloween costume. Leotard and cute tutu. I love it.. so does she. And it is super cute on! I keep forgetting to get pictures of her in it. But you can see them after Halloween they will be up.


I made a table runner for my table. I love it! It was quick easy and fun. And it adds some fall motif to my house.


I made myself a dress. A very cute dress too. It was a lot of work. I sewed things in the wrong places and spent HOURS unpicking them. I am happy with the results. And even happier when I was asked where I got it, and I said I made it that I was informed it didn't look homemade! YAY ME! I feel accomplished.


Now I just have to get started on all of the projects I have on my list.


5 comments:

EarlGirl said...

WooHoo! Lets hear it for the domestic queen! GREAT JOB!

Melissa said...

Is it a magic sewing machine?? Do you think if I got one that I would want to finish all of my sewing projects too??
You are a seamstress supreme! Look out Martha ;)

Jen said...

way to go!! That's just awesome. I'm assuming that you knew how to sew before this. One of these days I'm gonna make myself learn. Too many bad memories of my mom trying to teach me and the machine always breaking and not really learning anything...someday though...

I'm gonna see if you have an email contact info on your blog, but if I don't find one will you email me so I can ask you some camera questions???

tharker said...

Wow! All three projects turned out so cute! I loved the color for Little Miss' costume, that will look so great on her!

The dress...the dress! I'm SO IMPRESSED!

Dawn said...

Okay Lee Ann if I tell you my sizes and everything you have to make me a dress like that. It is so cute, of course your dress not the costume. I think you did a great job on all three.