Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged!

I have been tagged by Jennifer. Here are the rules.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have had 9 surgeries in the 8 years I have been married.. they all occurred before my 7th Anniversary though.

2. It takes a lot to upset me.. but lying to me totally ticks me off.

3. I don't like yelling. I hate to be yelled at or yell at anyone. When I do I have great guilt and immediately apologize.

4. I was a Cheerleader in High School. It was totally fun!

5. I love anything creative I can do as long as it isn't scrap booking or card making or something of that sort. So not my thing. Painting, photography, sewing, and stuff like that totally lights my fire.

6. I did FFA in High School. I still have my cool Navy Jacket and my Black Wranglers.. they still fit. A little snugger but they fit.

I am tagging, Lei, Tiffani, Amber, Misty, Emily, and April.

No comments: