Or at least a few of them. Our house goes on the market officially tomorrow. It is so surreal to me. But we are excited and looking forward to the next stage.
We are going to Indianapolis this week. I was supposed to go to Spokane this weekend, but we need to go look for a home and where we are going to live. (Sorry to all of my friends I am ditching.. hope you still love me.) We get two trips, this week and again the first week of April. I am excited to go see Indiana, see where I am going to call home. It will be Randy and my first trip to Indiana. Is it crazy to agree to move somewhere you have never been?
The question most asked, when do you move? I like to say 8 weeks. It is a good answer, and one I might continue to use for the next 8 weeks. Realistically though we should be moving in less than 6 weeks. It is quickly approaching. That is part of the reason we are going to Indianapolis this week, before long we will be on our final flight there.
I am getting much more excited. There are so many great opportunities and I am just so excited. I am extending an invitation to all of my friends to come visit me. You know you want to! I have had several of the Young Women I teach and have taught tell me they are coming to visit me. I seriously hope so.
Thankfully I already have a trip planned to come back home in June. I have a wedding I am photographing and they want ME so I am flying back with the kids so I can capture their special day.
Good news.. we don't have to pack a thing. If we pack it it won't be insured. Moving will be quite simple, we get our suitcases and go the airport with our dogs and fly to our new home. Our van and belongings will come shortly after. Could it be any easier? I don't think so. Here is to a stress free move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I was just wondering when the big day was. I am excited for you. It's great to get out and go places you have never been and meet new people and start fresh. I remember when I moved here 9 years ago. I loved having a new beginning and a chance to start many new friendships and get involved in so many new things.
Grrrrrrrrrr! Randy said you were going next week. He didn't say your weren't ocming to Spokane!!!!!!!!!!! So not something I wanted to hear! I understand, but I don't like it!
I should say I want to understand, we'll see how long it takes understanding to truly come.
Every single moving day should be just like the one that you are going to have!
I can't wait to hear your thoughts about Indiana when you get back.
Yay for the promotion!!! I just read the last three posts and I loved them all!!!
Congratulations...moving is hard but you will do awesome. And you are so easy to be friends with...I should know! It's long distance...or thru Tiff...or something like that! ;) So I'm sure you won't be lonely.
I loved the post about you liking yourself. That was really great.
And I seriously laughed on the one where you said you weren't prego because you were fixed and stuff. Bluntness. It's a fabulous thing.
Congrats on everything - you guys totally deserve it and are so blessed. Good luck with the move!
It is fun to have movers come pack you up. For me the hard part was that I had a lot junk that I didn't want to take to my new house. I went through and cleaned out before we moved. Then I cleaned out again as we were unpacking boxes. It was a great way to get rid of the junk in my life.
Wow, that move sounds awesome. I'm glad it is all coming together for you.... I want to visit!
Post a Comment