
My Life Monday is back! Are you excited? Because I am excited. I love love love love love love love love love love love My Life Monday! Understood? Great!
Today's topic is 6 Word Life Memoir. I have felt stumped.. and unsure.
I am choosing It's the Little Things that Matter.
In my life it always seems to be the little things that make a difference. It never fails that when one little thing gets thrown off my whole life gets out of whack. When I take time to take care of the little details that keep everything together my life is better. I apply this to the Gospel and the way that when I skip a scripture study I notice. It matters, it changes my day and I don't feel the Spirit as strong. When I take time to listen, to stop, to be aware of the little things in my life I feel so blessed. The small things move mountains for me, and help to keep me grounded.
Now go to Rachelle's blog and join in!



4 comments:
So, so true! And you inspired me to start working on some of the little things in my life. Thanks so much for playing. I'm so excited to be reading your blog again!
Too true.
I LOVE it!
wonderful!!
Post a Comment