Monday, March 31, 2008

FYI

  • I will be MIA.
  • We are going to Indianapolis to show the kids around, and to show them the new house!
  • They can't wait to get on the airplane!
  • Randy is celebrating his 31st Birthday on Tuesday, April 1st.
  • We didn't want to miss his birthday and since he has to work in Indiana this week; we get to party in Indiana this week.
  • I will be back late Thursday.
  • Don't miss me too much.
  • Have a fabulous week.

4 comments:

tharker said...

Have a great trip guys!

Happy Birthday Randy!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Big Happy Birthday wishes to Randy!
I hope you guys have a delightful trip.

Sonja said...

Yay, have tons of fun!

MadMadameMim said...

I'm missing you already as I had a completely phoneless day :(! Happy Birthday Randy I hope the kids love Indy!