I am waiting.. waiting.. waiting. I am not patiently waiting either. Sometime very soon FedEx will be here with my lens. A new lens! I am beyond giddy. I am not leaving my home until it arrives here safe and sound. I have drooled over this lens for months, and have used it twice thanks to Misty allowing me to try it out. I cannot wait to use the nice wide angle and enjoy how fast it is. And I get to use it tomorrow on a fantastic wedding. Oh yeah.. I am shooting a wedding 1 week before the big move.. crazy huh? But after this week I am looking forward to the time away to relax and have fun!!
It's still not here. It is 4:30 and I have yet to go anywhere today because I don't want to miss my beautiful lens. That's all.



2 comments:
It is a lovely lens. I am sure you two will be delighted with each other. Can't wait to see your work!
Can't wait to see the wedding pictures.
Post a Comment