Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One of the best things about Indy

I just found my favorite soda that I haven't had in years. Caffeine Free Diet Mt. Dew. I am digging it. I think I'm going to like it here.

And the Basketball, our ward has a women's basketball night every week, seriously how cool is that! Another reason I think I am going to like it here.

And the workout, I am doing Body by Glamour online and it has some great stuff. You should totally check it out.

5 comments:

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

You are such a positive person. I would suggest that you are one of the best things about Indy.

Lisa Christine said...

I am sure you are a fabulous basketball player! I remember you saying once that you can palm a basketball.....impressive.
I am glad that you are enjoying your new home :)

Shmobby said...

Wow sounds like you are adjusting to life fabulously! Looking for the positive...one of the great things about you. Here's hoping you keep having fun and your allergies stay under control!!! :)

And I'm glad you feel at home in your new house. That can be hard! I totally laughed out loud when I read that your dog went into heat when you got there! You are so great. Always making people laugh!

MadMadameMim said...

glad your loving the soda. Such good things about Indy, glad your getting settled in.

Allison said...

Mmmm, love Mt. Dew...lucky girl! It sounds like you are starting to find your groove there. Way to focus on the positive!