Sunday, April 06, 2008

Uplifted and Edified

General Conference. I love it. I feel renewed and able to go out and accomplish the many tasks that are before me after listening to our beloved Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and listening to the many wonderful witnesses of Jesus Christ.

I especially loved Elder Ballard's talk on Motherhood. I hope I can be a better Mother and enjoy the moment more.

And on a final note were are down to under two weeks. HOLY COW.

Oh yes and I did a fantastic engagement shoot.. you really should check it out. Now.. I am done.. Really I am.

4 comments:

tharker said...

Yes, Conference was great. I too loved Elder Ballard's talk. I need to enjoy the moments a little more too.

I cannot believe that it is coming in just two weeks!!!!

MadMadameMim said...

So loved conference and I loved that Ballard talked just about us (young mothers :)) your are so not done;)!

Shmobby said...

So true. I loved all the parts I actually heard and all the parts other people have reiterated to me (read: Tiff).

I love the pics from the traveling. Especially the little man asleep on the floor. Seriously precious.

So I have a question...no, not who your realtor in Indy is cause that's not happenin just yet...but a pic question. :)

I keep trying to change my blog pic but it's all fuzzy. Could that be because I need a new camera with more pixels or something like that? I know you are crazy busy so don't worry about it if you don't have time...but if you DO, email me. stromfam@gmail.com

Have a fabulous day!!!

Marilyn said...

Loved conference too! Pitching our tents towards the prophet and listening to divine counsel.

Two week? Seriously? Wow!