Monday, April 28, 2008

The Luncheon

My friend Allison the week before I left organized a luncheon for people to come have lunch with me. And guess what? People came! Shocking, I know. I have been meaning to blog this, but life has been hectic. We had a wonderful lunch at her home where we were able to chat, laugh, have fun, and have me cry in front of everyone. Have I mentioned I hate crying in front of people. Because I really do. I wanted to crawl into a whole and hide. But I didn't.. I did my best to let my friends know how much I love them, and will greatly miss them. I felt so loved by each of them, and it was just wonderful. So here you go, my wonderful friends, who came to a lunch just to see me. Or was it for the food? Hmmm.. Don't mind that I look pregnant in this picture.. because I am so not pregnant. I have gorgeous friends huh?

Thank you Allison for a delightful lunch. And thanks to each of my friends, Tiff, Meg, Laura, Traci, Missy, Kim, Shawna, Alli, Andrea, and Angie. You sure know how to make a girl feel loved.

4 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

I think you look wonderful! You can tell it's just the style of shirt. I'm glad you had a good party.

tharker said...

You do not look pregnant! Gorgeous would be a better word.

Kim said...

I'm the one that looks prego. Holy Cow. I'm happy that you guys are adusting!! Love ya

Allison said...

I just bought a shirt like that, so I'm ready for my "pregnant" pictures! :) That was a fun little afternoon!