Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day

It wouldn't be right to not pay tribute to the man I love. He is an amazing father. He teaches our kids so much just by his example.
They laugh together, make gross boy noises together, and are the best boys in my life. He is Little Man's Hero.

This one has her Daddy wrapped around her finger. She hugs and kisses him in excitement each day, and proclaims she will marry Daddy. He is her first love. And because we rarely get a picture together, I stretched my arms and captured a moment of my very best friend with me. The one I love, cherish and thank my Heavenly Father for each day. Happy Father's Day dear, to the best husband, and Dad I know.
And lastly, I need to thank my own Daddy, for the blessing he is in my life. I have been born of goodly parents, those who taught me the gospel of Jesus Christ. My Dad is wonderful, and one of the best Grandpa's I have ever met. Thanks for being my Daddy.

8 comments:

Heather said...

Nice tribute. Do you ever not take a great pic?? Even in the arm stretch ones you look gorgeous.

Jackie said...

You take such awesome pictures! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family. Sounds like you have a keeper :)

tharker said...

Gorgeous pictures...as always!

smart mama said...

beautiful pics

MadMadameMim said...

I love those pics, of course, and you look great! Happy Father's Day Randy, I hope it was a good one.

Sonja said...

I really love this post, what a sweet way to honor your husband. Great photos, very touching!

KP said...

Great pictures! Love the last one. You look amazing!