Monday, June 02, 2008

Go Me!

I forgot to mention because of my many other distractions on Friday. I ran two miles straight, in twenty minutes. I am excited. I haven't ran that far solid in years. In the next two weeks I will be running three miles straight. It has gotten so much easier, and I am hoping to start my 10K training by the end of this month. And hopefully I will reach some of my other fitness goals along they way!

8 comments:

Allison said...

You rock! Keep workin' it!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

I predict within two years you'll run a marathon with Shelah.

:D

Lisa Christine said...

First of all I want to think you for your frequent comments during the Elisabeth saga this past weekend. It was a bright spot in the day to see that people cared about my little Elisabeth. I was also THRILLED when there was a knock at the door and your mom and sister walked in. How wonderful to see some friendly faces a few hours away from home.

Now about the running. You amaze me! I have been thinking that I would like to take up running. I have never done it before, but I need to discipline myself physically. So where should I start? With short little runs, and then gradually increase? Let me know if you have any good suggestions.

My email is greenstan@charter.net

smart mama said...

wtg i pushed my boys around the hilly circle yesterday and almost died must get in shape

MadMadameMim said...

I am so proud of you and so glad that you are running and reaching your goals even if I'm not their to enjoy running with you. Congrats! Your awesome!

Sandy said...

Congrats to you. I can't even make it down the street. Then again I have never been much of a runner. I do need to get moving and get out walking- Maybe when school finally gets out.

tharker said...

You are awesome!

Sonja said...

Way to go! I couldn't do that and I always admire people who can. I'm a walker (fast walker at the most, but can't run). Keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to your marathon report :)