Monday, June 16, 2008

Ready for it to be over?

Are you done with the anticipation? Ready to see it? Go HERE! Make sure you look under Specials to check out the best deals for the summer!

12 comments:

tharker said...

Oh my goodness LeeAnn. Your website is BEAUTIFUL. You did a fantastic job!

smart mama said...

oh btw- i just did my random June drawing comment #23 you are a winner- come pic what you want

Dawn said...

That looks great!

Heather said...

Wow, it looks awesome.

Allison said...

I'm very proud of you.



2 more days....I know, you'll be here late, but you'll still be "here"! Can it really be? I'll bet you're busy!

Terilyn said...

WOW LeeAnn! What an awesome website.

Now that you're not here, what am I going to do about Tyler's Senior Pics? Maybe you can give me some of your site locations, I can take the shots and send them to you for "fixing". Need any vinyl???????

Jackie said...

I LOVE it! It looks fantastic!

scraphappymama said...

love the pictures. you are so truly talented!!!

sleepless in oasis said...

The web site is beautiful! Looks like your moving your business ahead.

Misty said...

are you back yet? I miss you!

Sara said...

WONDERFUL! I love it. I want you to come take Libby and Jenna's picture! Wow.

BradandMelanie said...

It looks awesome, your pictures are fantastic!