Little Miss three and a half week ago was smiling and jabbering away and I noticed her front teeth on the bottom looked like they were overlapping. And then I realized they were loose. She was thrilled, and I was thrilled for her. I loved losing my baby teeth, and she has wanted her to be loose so she could be like her big brother.
While in the airport waiting for our turn to board I wiggled her tooth, and I wiggled it a little harder than I meant to. It started to bleed..but just a little. She was excited it was so wiggly. We headed off to the bathroom for one last potty break and she was sitting there going potty and she pulled her tooth out. And for the first few days she told everyone when I was going potty at the first airport I lost my tooth. It cracked us up. On October 11th, my baby girl lost the first of her cute baby teeth. My baby girl is becoming less of a baby and more of a big girl, and she couldn't be more excited. And while I am excited for her, I am at the same time. I want her to be my baby forever.
We jumped on the plane and she told everyone I lost my tooth. And then showed them the hole in her mouth. And after a little while of flying I realized that I needed a picture of her.

This is what I captured first. And then we tried again to show off that hole.
Could she look any happier? And could she be any cuter?
She was thrilled the tooth fairy came to visit her in Utah! Congratulations Little Miss on losing your first tooth. The novelty has yet to wear off.



12 comments:
Cute! It's so fun to watch our kids grow up!
Libby is going to be SO jealous!
So cute!
She is adorable!
cute!! I hope my 5yo is as excited to lose teeth. I think it will traumatize him though.
She is just beaming! and so cute that she was sharing her big news with the other passengers, I bet they loved it!
She is so stinking cute!
She's a sweety!!
I got your call the other day. Thanks. I'd doing okay. I've had lots of melt downs and cry sessions but that's to be expected. It helps to talk things out with Jeff and also to serve other people. I miss her like crazy but I'm so thankful I had her while I growing up. Can't imagine if I would of lost her then. Thanks for thinking of me. I always read your blog I'm just a loser commenter.
So cute! Your kids lose their teeth so young compared to mine!
She is adorable, and how many people can say they lost their first tooth going potty at the airport??
She is gorgeous!! I took my boys to the dentist today & Sebastien only has 1 baby tooth left :( Time flies....
It's about time that thing fell out! Just kidding, I just remember her telling me a while ago that it was wiggly. She is so cute!
Post a Comment