I am really wanting to decorate. And today I did something I always swore I wouldn't do. I went to a website. I am embarrassed to even admit this, because when this lady went to jail I cheered. I went to Martha Stewart's website. And I didn't die. I didn't have to take a vow to love her. It was okay. And I think I might be learning something. And it really wasn't horrible like I imagined. And I must admit she does have some good ideas. So there you have it.. I still don't love Martha, but the people who work for her have great ideas!
And really this isn't my fault. Kellie took me to look at home interior stuff.. and then I bought the Martha Stewart Magazine for Beth, so she could have some entertainment while she recovers, and I peeked inside. Curses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
you should check out http://www.designspongeonline.com/
and
www.apartmenttherapy.com
for ideas as well... also, a great blog:
http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/
You'll never be the same again, trust me.
ROFL!! So glad you survived her website. Can't wait to see how you decorate.
I freaking love Martha, pre-prison. Prison made her soft.
You've caught the decorating bug! Hooray, how fun! Martha...never been a fan, but you're right she does have good ideas (or her people do anyway!) Post pictures when you get cute stuff done!
Oh my goodness. Glad you survived! I may have to check it out too. (Don't tell anyone) (:
I am glad that I helped in this inspiration! Now lets go shop!!!
I am totally going to check out Alissa's websites!
Kellie
I've always loved Martha Stewart. She's awesome. Her kid ideas are great. I'm currently getting her daily Halloween e-mails. And dinner e-mails. Fun!
Post a Comment