
I don't think I mentioned we went to Nauvoo. We did.
It was a short trip and I cannot wait to go back next summer when we can spend more time there. It is beautiful. I have several more pictures, and I have not forgotten about sharing Kirtland. That is on my blog to do list.
Nauvoo was wonderful. The Spirit was amazing. And the Temple was breath taking.
Happy Monday.



8 comments:
What a lovely photo. I love seeing the how the sky fades from light blue to deep blue. Gorgeous.
Stunning pic!!! Someday I'll go to Nauvoo. Until then, I'll just live it through your pics.
great pic!!
Fun! I used to think I never want to visit any church history sights. I think I'm changing my mind. Does that mean I'm old?
Umm not old Char.. just really really cool and total Gen YW Pres material. Not me, you!
Seriously, that picture is amazing, but I'm not surprised... :)
I can't wait to see the rest of the pics. MORE! MORE! MORE!
Ohhhh! I love Nauvoo! I hope you got to go IN the temple--it's my favorite, by far. You got a really beautiful shot of it!
Post a Comment