
These colors are my inspiration for my current project. I can't wait to see it all put together. Or at least well on its way. And I have to once again profess my love for the Internet, without it my project would be sad.
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
4 comments:
ooooooooooooooooooh, LOVE it! What room is that for??? More details, please!
I like those colors. I look forward to your post showing off your "put together" project!
Those are great colors, really peaceful. I can't wait to see what you do with them!
What a soothing color palette!
Post a Comment