Last night we had a girls night. It was much needed and so much fun. I am stealing pictures from Amanda's blog, because I didn't take my camera. Shocking I know.
We have had several people move into the ward and we had just a fantastic time hanging out, visiting, and getting to know each other better. With the holidays upon us it is nice to take a little bit of time to relax, laugh, and enjoy one anothers company.
Hopefully we can keep this up every month and have an awesome time getting to know each other and just having fun. Good friends, Good food, Good night. I think I have a pretty awesome group of friends, and I cannot wait to get to know everyone even better. And next time maybe even more people will come! The more the merrier!



7 comments:
I am really very glad you are happy and have good friends. It is so nice to have a group of girls to hang out with and get out with once in a while.
I am SO sad that I had to miss out on the fun times! Let me know when it happens again!!!
Girls nights are awesome! I love them and they are truly stress relieving. Looks like you had a fun one!
I love a good girl's night out. Glad you had a great time!!
Thank you for including me. You are awesome. Kellie said you are sticking around for Christmas. We should get together.
Oh, it was such a good time! Thanks to you and Kellie for putting it all together.
Missed you today!
It was so much fun. Let's do it every month. Thanks for planning it.
Post a Comment