Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday to my Daddy


Today my Daddy is 66. And I don't blog about my Dad often enough.
A few things about my Dad.
-He is a hard worker.
-He loves the Gospel.
-He can build or fix anything.
-He is one of my favorite people.
-He is always there when we need him, and will do anything he can to help.
-He will kill spiders that are scary.
-He taught me to water ski.
-He laughed when I got cow poop all over me.
-He is a wonderful Dad.
-He gave me my stubbornness, and strong-will.
-He is the best Grandpa I know.
-He can't carry much of a tune, but sings anyways.
-He is one of my heroes.
Happy Birthday Dad! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Love you!

3 comments:

tharker said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday!! (Next time he's in town I want to hear the cow poop story.)

Anonymous said...

Happy Day! I loved the family pic of your parents and Kate that my parents got for Christmas! Did you take it? Wish you were here to teach me your talent, I love your pictures!! I envie your skill...Your dad is a special man, sure helped change my family for eternity...