Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Hmmm..

I remember when I first started blogging I had all of these things I wanted to write about. And now I am not sure. I sit down and I stare at the blank page and I wonder what should I blog about? Do I have anything interesting or worth while to say? Does anyone care? Do I even care? I keep thinking I could do some Photoshop Tutorials, but then I am not sure what anyone wants to learn. So I don't. And then I think I could show some pictures, but maybe people are over seeing my kids. I'm not, but maybe others are. Not that it matters, because this is my blog. Not theirs. And then I think I could divulge into some great topic. Or write something funny, but that isn't really me. I don't know how to be all humorous. And I think I could write about the fact that I went to my first Cub Scout Activity, and it wasn't bad. But maybe that is because all I did was sit there and chat it up with my girls, while we had Alan teach them basketball. And when it comes down to it you get me. Raw, pure, and me.

5 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

I'll tell you what...I will NEVER be tired of looking at your photographs. Lovely...all of them. Keep blogging it up!

Jen said...

I've been feeling the same way about blogging lately. I would LOVE photoshop tutorials...starting with the basics like using layers. Is your full version enough like elements to make it helpful if that's all I have?? Good luck finding inspiration to blog!

Allison said...

That's all we need....raw, pure, you! But i think photoshop tutorials would be awesome! Especially considering the crash course I've just had to take to get my christmas cards done...oh wait, they're still not done. Better get back to it!

tharker said...

I like raw and pure Lee!

Sara said...

Obviously, we all love you and your blog.

But I'd love some Photoshop tutorials. Please?