Saturday, December 27, 2008

Thanks Santa!

Santa visited and brought the children wonderful toys. Little Man received the Radio Control Hummer he wanted, Little Miss received the Littlest Pet Shop stuff she wanted. Randy received the range bag, and me a Laminator. What could be better? And then there was one more for Randy and I. I have to say this might be my favorite gift, and I am shocked. We got Guitar Hero for our Wii, with two guitars. Who knew it was so much fun? Not me. Who knew I liked to play Wii so much? Not me. Thanks Santa. This is one of the coolest real toys I have had in a long time.

5 comments:

MadMadameMim said...

Sweet! I totally want to play. As you know our wii plans changed but perhaps in another few months, we'll see.

Allison said...

We played it for Aaron's office party this year and had a blast! Lucky you!!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for your nice posts on my blog, sorry I'm such a lousey blogger. Your kids are so adorable and I looooove your family pics! Hope you get some snow, if not come visit us in spokane, we have record snow fall!

Lyndee said...

I am so glad you had a great Christmas. I have tried to play the guitar hero lots of times but I am the worst at it.

Barney Family said...

Guitar Hero, was that part of the original plans? It is fun! WE miss you guys. I hope Indiana is still going strong. Are you guys flooding?

Kellie