Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Family Pics 2008

This is the picture we chose for our wall and for the Christmas cards.

And here are a ton more of some of my favorites.





















And many of these are decorating my walls. And some are waiting for the right frames.
Have a wonderful Tuesday.

6 comments:

tharker said...

I love them! I especially love the last one of you and Randy. You guys are such a cute pair!!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

I'm always struck by how much your son looks like you and your daughter like your hubby. Meaning you would have made a handsome man and your hubby a pretty girl. Hee.

You all look wonderful, I LOVE fall pictures with everyone in sweaters, boots and barn coats!

amanda said...

you are very good. i love the lighting. i really need you to come and take my family pictures. although lets wait til it warms up a bit. it is so dang cold out there. brrrr...

BradandMelanie said...

They turned out great! I bet you are so happy to have these up at your house - we just love ours :)

Amy said...

WOW! I love how they turned out! The picture of you and little man is SO DANG cute. Your family is good lookin', that's for sure.

April said...

That is such a sweet picture of you and your hubby!!