I have made myself a goal to get up early. And by early, I mean early for me. Somewhere in between 6:30-7:00 AM. Not crazy early, but plenty early enough for my sleepy night-owl butt. And surprisingly I have been doing pretty good. Today I awoke a few minutes before 6:30. And I have been so productive!
First thing I did, start a load of laundry.
Then I worked out. YAY ME!
Then I showered, and got my butt ready for the day. And I have curly hair today. I am undecided.. what do you like better?



And then it was getting kids ready for school and out the door.
And all while they were eating I was mixing up our bread. (Last week... so like forever ago :) I decided I should make our bread. I made 9 loaves last week.. way too much bread. Today is my first day making it this week.) And currently it is rising, just about ready to be put in the oven.



9 comments:
I think both are equally cute. It's nice to have the option. I bet curly is a lot faster to do in the morning. But straight is a nice change.
And the bread looks yummy. Productive days are so rewarding.
WTG!
You have already gotten so much done today! Great job!
I've been needing to make bread too. I ground the wheat several days ago, but didn't ever get around to making it, so now I have to throw that batch of flour away. (I've read that freshly ground wheat flour is only good for about 48 hours, then it loses all it's key nutrients) I need to grind up some more and make some bread. The only problem is that I don't feel like doing anything...except sleeping and puking...so bread has taken a back seat ;)
I think it looks really cute curly, but I think I'm in love with the straight because I've never seen you with straight hair before. Is it a pain to straighten?
Curly - love them both, but prefer curly.
I'm an early riser and I love the quiet of the morning. Wish my boys would sleep in. I know, I'll be singing a different tune when they are actually sleeping in, but for now, their little internal alarms are going off at 6 ish. Not fun.
It always takes me so much longer to decide to do something than to actually do it (I brooded over making bread for the longest time!). What a great day! Those feel good. :)
Right now I am in a curly hair phase, but I am undecided, I like both styles on you.
And I think it's so cool that your hair has natural curls.
I am in a breadmaking phase too :) John got me a breadmaker, and I am making lots of loafs.
loaves, I meant :)
Wow, homemade bread getting up early you are quite the domestic diva!!! I only wish I could get my lazy butt out of bed that early. One Day!!
Kellie
Holy cow! I know this was last week, but way to go, girlfriend! Keep it up! It feels so good to have days like that!
Love your hair both ways....jealous that you can choose one of two adorable styles!
Post a Comment