Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Before and After

Today was the day to cut my hair. I had my appointment and drove everyone I knew batty asking them what I should do with my hair. Pixie cut? Trim? Nothing? What to do? I decided the length needed to go. It wasn't THAT long, but I can't do a ponytail without a headache. And with summer coming I needed a quick fix. Today I fixed my hair. And I actually liked it quite a bit. Which I don't always. But off I went to get it cut and to put an end of the constant badgering my poor loved ones have had to put up with.

So here is the before. Curly.. past my collar bones with side bangs. And the after. I thought long and hard about a pixie..but I worry it would be a beast to grow out. And I don't want it to be THAT short forever. So I told my stylist to do what he wanted.. just not a pixie. I am thrilled. I love my new A-Line!And a few extra pictures to get the full effect. Everyone wants to see it curly. So you will.. in a couple of days.


10 comments:

Carrie Snider said...

Wow, I love it!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Seriously HOT.

Dawn said...

I love it, it looks great!

Allison said...

Oh, my land! I LOVE it! Yes, I'm also dying to see it curly. Is it hard to straighten everyday? I know the curls tend to relax the shorter it is so hopefully it's not too much work. we're kind of twinners, right? :)

I haven't talked to you in forever! I've been thinking of you.

MadMadameMim said...

It looks so good. I love that your hair dresser picked it out for you. I'm glad you love it!

Lisa Christine said...

WOW!!!!!

And it's real, right? Because I know that you can do tricky things with your camera.....lol!

That is a gorgeous hair cut! Perfect for you! You look like a model :)

megan said...

Very chic.

tharker said...

It looks so great, Lee!!

I too can't wait to see it all curly!

BradandMelanie said...

So cute!

Lauren said...

You look so cute!!!!!!