Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

I love Easter. I love remembering my Savior. I love remembering the Resurrection. I love the Easter Hymns we sing at Church. I love it all.

I also love the candy, the new Easter clothes, and all of that good stuff. Everyone happily obliged to pictures. Randy had already changed from his Church clothes, but the kids we happy to snuggle up with him for a quick picture with their Dad.

And they even sat with me for a quick picture.


Little Man is loving his buzzed head. He looks so grown up to me. How did this happen??


These two are either best friends or worst enemies. It depends on the moment. Yesterday they were best friends. It made my heart melt.


And this girl.. this girl looks way too old. She never looks this big to me. But on here she does.

And today I am editing pictures. A lot of pictures for friends in Washington. I thought I would include one of me sitting where I am doing my thing. I am wearing my brand new glasses, and doing my best to get pictures done so everyone can see their beautiful families. Sorry it has taken a little bit longer than I hoped. Jet lag.. allergic reactions... they tend to put a damper on your plans.
But I am back on my game and busting pictures out. And I will be done.. soon. I promise!

4 comments:

BradandMelanie said...

Cute pictures (but I guess that goes without saying :) I loved that yellow and blue flower dress!

Lisa Christine said...

You look smokin' in those glasses!

Love the Easter outfits....your children are beautiful :)

amanda said...

I loved the Easter outfits...yours too. You all looked so fabulous at church.
And cool glasses. Do you wear them all the time?

Melyssa said...

You, your family, & your new glasses are all completely adorable! :)