Tuesday, April 14, 2009

TEA Party

I am so excited for tomorrow. We, meaning my whole family are going to the Indianapolis Tea Party. I have told people I was going and they wanted to know what it is about. We feel we are Taxed Enough Already. The main theme for this protest is we want Congress to repeal the stimulus packages now and uphold the Constitution of the United State of America or we will replace every member of Congress in 2010. This isn't a Democrat VS Republican thing. This about the good of our Country that I love so very much. About our freedoms, or rights, or privileges. If you are interested please come. This is a peaceful protest. Wear Red White or Blue. Bring signs so you can let everyone know how you feel. If you want to find one where you are go here http://taxdayteaparty.com/. Spread the word. And I hope to see some familiar faces tomorrow.

4 comments:

Lisa Christine said...

Donald is going to one locally and he is SO excited!

Lisa said...

i wanted to go to ours, but not by myself and dh isn't into it :(. Sean Hannity is even going to be at the Atlanta one. I'll be watching for you on the news :) hehe.

Jennica said...

We are going as a family to the one here in Vegas. Ours is more of a picnic style from what I have read. I have been looking forward to it as well.

Barney Family said...

ok so I finally figured this out!!! Interesting. I will be busy with family but, would love to support no more tax's.