
After our fun adventure of terrifying our kids we decided the Little Mermaid show would be good. It most definitely was. Little Man wasn't sure he wanted to go.. but he did, and he even enjoyed it. Little Miss was able to relax and her heart rate slowed to a normal rate and the world was right again.

We rode a Buzz Lightyear ride. The kids adored it. We had a terrific time, and then we went to several other shows.
And then there was a High School Musical 3 Show. The kids were so excited to watch it. They danced and sang the songs from High School Musical 3. The kids loved it. Even though it was really HOT!

They even came and selected Little Miss to dance with them. She was elated. 

See her big smile? I don't think they could have made her any happier. And sadly Randy had the camera. He was selected to go dance with them also at a separate time. And he took the camera with him! It was great to watch and he was a great sport. He even received a pin saying he was in High School Musical 3. It was totally hot!
We rode more rides. Little Man loved Star Tours. I hate that ride. Hate it. It just shakes the crap out of you and jiggles you every direction and then you get off. Just ride down a bumpy road and you can get the same effect. Totally free.
We watched the Beauty and the Beast show. Little Miss loved it. Little Man wanted to do something else. So the two of us went to ride a the roller coaster, but then he changed his mind. He actually liked the show. It was fun to watch, and the singers were amazing. The kids loved it1

We did not love Hollywood Studios as much as Magic Kingdom. My kids enjoyed all of the rides the day before. And we weren't sure what all to do. We went and met FroZone from the Incredibles. The kids thought that was pretty awesome.
We went and watched a parade. We didn't take any pictures of the said parade.
We went and watched a parade. We didn't take any pictures of the said parade.I met up with my friend Emily for a few minutes. It was fun to see her and her cute family. Notice I don't have sun glasses on today? Mine broke at the end of our Magic Kingdom day. Nice huh?

After the parade it was back to character greetings. The kids really were excited to do this.. we even bought them the Autograph books. They loved it. Even though Little Man looks like he is going to cry any minute.

The wait paid off. They met Bolt, and Rhino. They were so excited!

And then we met the Incredibles. This is the only character picture you will see Randy and I in. The kids loved meeting them and had a terrific time!

We had a few more shows to see. Little Man and Randy went to Indiana Jones. Little Miss was over that so we went to Play House Disney. She loved it.



At the end of the show they had music and bubbles. All of the little kids got up and danced. Check out her HOT dance skills.

Randy and Little Man loved Indiana Jones. I was bummed I missed it, but Little Miss and I had fun too. We left there early and went back to our hotel to swim. It was a fun park. But for our kids it wasn't a wonderful kid park. And you will notice Little Miss is in several pictures. Little Man is in less. We love him just as much. But for some reason he wasn't in on all the action today. And we only had one camera.. too bad we didn't have two.









4 comments:
Oh what fun! It is making me anxious for our family vacation this summer!
By the way...Donald would agree with you on Star Tours....he hates it! I on the other hand....LOVE IT! I always feel so trumphant at the end (aren't I a nerd? lol)
So I love house of terror ride as well. My kids go on it but, not without a fight. That is the only ride that truly scares them. I am sad that you missed Indiana Jones that was our favorite. Mckay kept wanting to go back to it. Looks like you had fun.
Kellie
Aria wishes she could go. Loving all the pictures!
It's so weird to read about your trip since it feels like we just got home from there! I could point out to you where we stood to watch HSM3 and the Playhouse Disney show...it feels like i was there with you! Our kids hated the Tower of Terror, too and we didn't bother taking them on Rock n Roller coaster, but it was crazy fun! Did Dallin get to do Jedi Training? We also loved Beauty and the Beast, even the boys. Our favorite was Toy Story Mania...did you get a chance to do that ride? A lot like Buzz Lightyear at MK, but cooler. We felt the same way though...one day is enough at that park.
Post a Comment