They had the roof open, it was hot. (I loved that it was hot.) And we could look out and see part of the city in front of us. The stadium was packed with loyal Colts fans. And me. I was just there for the experience and for the pictures. Let's be real. I loved looking out across the Stadium and the field.

Little Miss and Little Man were so excited to be there. You can feel it right?
I was so excited to get pictures of the Colts in action. I must admit being that high up.. we were on the 600 level it.. it was hard for me to keep track of the ball. Much less pay attention to anything that was going on. But I could get pictures. And really for me, that's all that matters.
Randy was loving the game. He was enthralled and enjoyed being at an NFL game. His second one ever. A first for the rest of us.
Little Man took advantage of binoculars. He kept telling me what the cheerleaders and mascots were doing.
And a self-portrait of Randy and I. I didn't wear blue. I think I might have been the only one.
And lastly we left after the third quarter. It was late. The kids were tired. And the Colts were losing horribly. It wasn't going to turn around. And we were ready to get home. We got a quick family picture in front of Lucas Oil and then headed home. Even though we left early it still took us a very long time to get home. It was fun. We loved it.

Little Miss and Little Man were so excited to be there. You can feel it right?

I was so excited to get pictures of the Colts in action. I must admit being that high up.. we were on the 600 level it.. it was hard for me to keep track of the ball. Much less pay attention to anything that was going on. But I could get pictures. And really for me, that's all that matters.

Randy was loving the game. He was enthralled and enjoyed being at an NFL game. His second one ever. A first for the rest of us.

Little Man took advantage of binoculars. He kept telling me what the cheerleaders and mascots were doing.

And a self-portrait of Randy and I. I didn't wear blue. I think I might have been the only one.

And lastly we left after the third quarter. It was late. The kids were tired. And the Colts were losing horribly. It wasn't going to turn around. And we were ready to get home. We got a quick family picture in front of Lucas Oil and then headed home. Even though we left early it still took us a very long time to get home. It was fun. We loved it.




No comments:
Post a Comment