Another thing. I really thought I was going to have a hard time with both of my children in school. I miss them. It's quiet. It's totally different than what my life has been the last almost eight years. But I am finding things to keep my busy. And I love that I have time to get all the things done I need to before they are home. (Not that it always happens.. but hopefully I will get better at that.) And when they are home it is all about them. I love that!I keep thinking I need to be a little more hmm.. what's the word. Dare I say.. crafty? I am not sure if that is the right word, but I want to do more creative things. Maybe? I keep thinking I need a project. I need to sew something. Or make something. I am still not sure what though.
And lastly. I am loving the warm weather. But this time of year always makes me want to bust out my fall clothes. But I am wearing my shorts as long as I can. I will grow tired of my fall clothes long before winter is over. And I will miss my warm summer days. So I am fighting it, and enjoying my shorts a while longer.



2 comments:
That is such a cute pic.
Hooray for Summer Days!
Two cute kids + two sweet dogs. Who needs anything else? Love the pictures!
Post a Comment