I have tons of pictures to edit. And I mean tons. Some for my clients.. and some for me. Mine always come last. My Dad had heart surgery last week. It went wonderful. We feel blessed. I know that prayers were answered and he is recovering beautifully. Thankfully it wasn't open heart but it was still scary nonetheless.
Summer vacation is over in one week. ONE WEEK. I am still in shock. Where did the summer go? Did you know we didn't break 90 once in July. And only 5 times in June. Sad huh? I think so. What kind of summer is that? Not the right kind for me. I want my heat. And I am sad my kids are going back to school for all.day.long. I am going to miss having them around running wild. But they are both counting down the days until school is back in session.
My husband is the most awesome guy ever. I often wonder how I got so lucky. Lately I have been feeling extremely blessed to be married to my best friend. To someone who knows me better than I know me. To someone I can always count on. To someone who keeps me laughing all of the time. To someone who believes I am better than I really am.
And today I am feeling grateful. Grateful for my family. My children are the biggest blessing in my life. My parents are wonderful. I love seeing them, and miss them greatly when they are gone. My sister is the best sister anyone could have. Hands down. I have wonderful in-laws who love me with all my quirks. I have wonderful brothers who I see rarely but love dearly. I am grateful for the blessings of an eternal family. And for my eternal family to be so awesome. How did I get so lucky?



No comments:
Post a Comment