Ten Years ago we didn't have this boy.

Ten Years ago we didn't have this girl.
Ten Years ago we had each other. We were married for time and all eternity in the Portland, Oregon Temple. Ten Years ago I started my happily ever after.

Ten Years ago we didn't have this girl.

Ten Years ago we had each other. We were married for time and all eternity in the Portland, Oregon Temple. Ten Years ago I started my happily ever after.
To celebrate our Ten Year we spent the whole day together. We went to the dermatologist for me.. where I now have two stitches on my forehead. So stupid. Thankfully my hair covers it! We ate at a fabulous Bagel Shop for lunch. We watched a movie at home. We took our kids out to dinner with us. And then we hit a concert. Randy won tickets to Blink 182 with Panic at the Disco, and Fall Out Boy. He also won backstage passes. Lucky boy! We learned that backstage passes are really overrated. Sadly we weren't allowed to take any pictures with Blink 182 or of them. We did get an autograph.. I wanted a picture, not an autograph. But whatever. We enjoyed the experience.

I don't have any pictures of Panic at the Disco. I wasn't allowed to bring in my nice big camera, I brought the little point and shoot. It did pretty good. I like some of Panic at the Disco's music, but they definitely weren't my favorite band.

I don't have any pictures of Panic at the Disco. I wasn't allowed to bring in my nice big camera, I brought the little point and shoot. It did pretty good. I like some of Panic at the Disco's music, but they definitely weren't my favorite band.
Fall Out Boy did a good show. Check out the lights!

We were ready for Blink 182 to come out! And we were excited. Can you tell?
And they came out. And they rocked it.

And then our night came to an end.

We were ready for Blink 182 to come out! And we were excited. Can you tell?

And they came out. And they rocked it.


And then our night came to an end. And tonight I go to bed feeling like a Princess. A Princess who has her Happily Ever After. I married the right guy for me. The one who loves me more than anyone else. The one who I love the most. The one who keeps me laughing all of the time. After ten years I couldn't be any luckier! Love you babe!
...and they lived happily ever after.



5 comments:
Love you too. But you do realize, this is the first time I have looked at a blog in about a year, right? So thanks to all your friends for keeping this thing alive. Love you babe.
I love that you are so happy. Sounds like a wonderfully perfect day! Congrats!
p.s. Amanda has one photo of us on her facebook if you want to see....
Happy Anniversary!!!!
I love the picture of the two of you together. Happy Anniversary!!!
Yeah! Happy anniversary. I'm glad it was a fun day.
Post a Comment