Sunday, August 09, 2009

He's Mine!

Do you know how lucky I am? I do. Most of the time. Occasionally I forget and then I remember again very quickly. Randy. My husband. Is by far the best guy in the world. Hands down. He is the hottest man. And he has my heart completely. How lucky am I? He's mine!

And I even have proof to show you how hot he is. Check him out. But not too closely. He is still mine.

She adores her Daddy. He is her hero.

He still makes my heart flutter. And my palms sweat.
He wants to be just like his Daddy when he grows up. He is his hero.
I am not sure I say it enough. Or express it enough. I am grateful that you Randy are mine. I count you amongst my blessing every night. Loved you yesterday. Love you still. Always have. Always will.

These are pictures from our downtown shoot. More to come.

No comments: