Tuesday, December 22, 2009

From our home to yours..

We're Jumping for Joy!

2009 was a great year for our family.
We were very blessed and had so much fun together.

Merry Christmas.

5 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

That picture makes me laugh.

Merry Christmas to you, too.

Chella said...

Awesome! Please tell me that was your Christmas Card Pic this year :)

Rachel said...

We got your card--SOOOO cute! You guys are so awesome. Miss you! Merry Christmas!

tharker said...

We got your Christmas card, and I LOVE IT! Thank you!!

I really wanted to do a new family picture this year, but it would have involved either a severely pregnant lady, or a brand new babe that just lies there all limp and sleepy...so next year is the year!

Alan said...

we need some family pictures and you guys need some courtside seats for the Pacers.