Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 502 of Snow

The snow is still coming. It has been a very, very, very long time since all of the ground was clear of this white stuff. At first it brought excitement. We were joyful. But slowly our joy has wained. The cold is overpowering any joy we felt. The slick roads are detouring any desire to go anywhere. The snow is overrated.

I always love the look of fresh snow. But let me tell you, old snow, not so hot. At the end of our driveway, someone let their dog take a big old poop in the snow. And they left it! Seriously big big dog poopy, did they not see it sitting there? We sure did. Gross. The yellow pee all over the snowbanks at the end of the driveway, gross. That is not what I want to see. I have dogs, I get that they go to the bathroom. But thankfully my dogs choose an area in the back where it isn't visible to all at all times. Right now my driveway looks like a doggy outhouse. If I only we could go and return the favor. And by that I mean my dogs, not we as in people. But I don't have that much energy, so instead I will blog about it. And I will spare you pictures. I don't even want to see pictures of that. GROSS!

Day 502. We are over it.

4 comments:

Tara said...

"not we as in people."

SOOOOO glad you cleared that up! haha, you crack me up. And I am so over this snow, too.

Anonymous said...

send it ALL our way! i'd LOVE to have it here.

;0

stalker sarah said...

Ha Ha!! That is so funny...and kinda gross. Dog poo all over is definitely not good times! I'm soooooo sick of this snow!!!

fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Sorry about all the doggy decorations. Hey- I need to call you.