Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Reality

This morning reality is setting in. I am leaving here. My kids are going with me. And Randy is going to continue to live here. I bought his one way plane ticket back here and it made me want to throw up. I hate the thought of him being here and me being there. It isn't the way life is supposed to be. And I feel selfish for choosing breathing. I know it is right but Randy is my better half. Without him I am not complete. And my kids. I worry so much about how this is going to effect them. I love just being our little family. I love our quiet evenings together being silly and having fun. I love the quiet moments Randy and I have after the children are sleeping tight in their beds. I love listening to him read them bedtime stories. I love my life. And I hate that it is changing for an unknown time.

I do know this is right. And what is right isn't always easy. But we do what is right, no matter how hard. And we trust in the Lord that He has a marvelous plan. We pray in faith for this plan to come quickly. My heart tells me it will all be okay. And I know it. I believe it. It doesn't mean that I won't miss the love of my life with every fiber of my being. What an adventure.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

I love your courage. You are such a great example! I'm going to miss having you so close, even though we only got to see each other once. For some reason, the fact that we could visit easily made it seem that we were closer. :-)

Jen said...

you are so brave...good luck to you. I'm sure it'll work out in the end.

Company EIGHT said...

good luck to you. :hugs: I hope it won't be long before you are all reunited again.

Chella said...

Great post! Your last paragraph is beautiful and after this last year we've had, it is something I tell myself whenever I'm feeling down or unsure.

It will all work out for your family!

Anonymous said...

you guys are so strong and i admire you for that. it was hard when the kids moved back up here and left austin in utah for a few months, but if nothing else, it made us stronger!

i hope your doing ok, and selfishly...we are glad you guys are coming back! ;)

Kim said...

We're hoping right along with you. I can't imagine leaving Jeff behind.I'll see you soon.