Girlfriends, they get us through life, and help us to stay sane. They are our breath of fresh air when our kids are bouncing off the walls. They understand the days you just feel fat. It is okay that sometimes you need to cry, and you really aren't sure why, they will even cry with you. They are our support system when we go through a tragedy. When we are having a hard time we can lean on them, they will pitch in with the kids, help you clean, and even bring you a meal if you need it! What would we do without them?
I have my best girl Tiffany, and we talk daily, and she is the most fun girl! We used to be neighbors, backyard neighbors until last November. I met her when her and her husband were looking at their house while it was being built, I went over and met them. I was so excited to have a young neighbor!! We had kids the same age. I miss her!! I have enjoyed the daily chats since I have moved away. It is great fun to have someone you can call up in the morning and say, "Are you as tired as I am?" Or the, "Are your kids on one too?" It is so great to have someone who I can totally relate to and who I can talk to for hours and it is never dull. We are the anti-clique girls, that despise "groups" you know how refreshing that is to find someone like that? With her what you see is what you get. She is blunt and lays it all out. She is a true friend.
I have a lot of girlfriends, some are really close, and some aren't as much. But they all play an intricate roll in my life. From the ones who are close, to MOF. They all touch my life so much. I would love to go through and tell all about them each, but I swear I would forget someone, and it would go on, and on, and on, so I won't! Just know if you are my friend I love ya! And thanks for putting up with a crazy kid like me, I know it isn't easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You've been a great friend to me, Lee and I appreciate it so much!
You are a great friend to me! I love having someone I can relate to and that understands the just weirdness we deal with! Thanks Gardner!!
Post a Comment