
We got Izzy yesterday!!! We are so excited. I know I am a little obsessive about my dogs, but they are so much fun for me. I took Sage all the way through Advanced Obedience, and I she will be getting her Canine Good Citizen soon so she can go to hospitals, in schools, and could even be a therapy dog. We plan on doing the same with Izzy, but Izzy we also plan on breeding. We got her from RockCreekLabs. I am going to be working with them over the next couple of years getting her to championship status, and then start a breeding program, being mentored by Tina. I am so excited about this. Izzy has the blood lines and the conformation to be a champion. I know it isn't something that everyone enjoys, but I do. I absolutely love Labradors. They are an amazing breed and it is something I get to do that is mine. I am so excited for the opportunity to raise them, and help to better the breed, and raise cham
pions.My kids are in heaven. They love animals just like I do. We didn't tell them yesterday when we went to get her where we were going and they were so surprised! She is fitting right in with the family. We took her to the vet today and just a couple of days she of eight weeks she is 14lb 10oz. That is a good size puppy!
She is supposed to be my husbands girl, and we'll see if that lasts. We got Sage last May and she was supposed to be his, and well, she is my girl! Sage is enjoying having a play mate and she loves having someone to wrestle with.
So as you can see Izzy is a welcome addition to our family, and our last dog for a long time. Two is good, plenty busy and way too much poop, but totally worth it!



7 comments:
Cute, cute dogs! I love lil puppies!
She is adorable! And Labs are my most favorite dogs ever!!
Totally totally cute!!!
super cute little pup!
So, so, so, cute!!!! My kids are begging for a dog, I told them we could but we would have to get rid of one of them. Suddenly they aren't asking anymore...
you just can't let the Man have his dog!! let him have a dog! :)
Ohhhhh how adorable. My brother has a black lab.
I wish we could have a dog, but we can't until we get our own house.
Post a Comment