Monday, February 06, 2006

A Shopper's High!

I totally have a shopper's high. I know certain things really get people in a terrific mood. For some it is running, I do that only to look good, not for the 'fun' of it. For me shopping just does it. I am so happy after I go and buy something, it is just silly.
Today, I didn't actually buy anything, but I got the stuff I ordered from http://www.gap.com and I still got that same great feeling! Have I mentioned I am a walking Gap ad? The store I frequent most offers me a job quite often. At times that discount is so tempting but, I prefer to be at home with my little Munchkins!
Is it normal to get this giddy excited feeling every time you buy something new? Even if it is just a pair of socks, or undies for the kids I am all giddy, maybe I need help!! Today of all the things I ordered half are going back, they just aren't what I pictured them being. Like these cute green shoes, they weren't an 11, more like a 9, I can wear a lot of 10's. So sadly they are going back.
Nonetheless I was still super elated and thrilled and giddy over my new arrival! What bliss!
What give you your giddy wonderful high? For me it isn't just Gap, it is just about anywhere I shop. Especially for clothes, whether for me or my wonderful husband, or my sweet sweet kiddos. I think I have a problem!!

2 comments:

Rachelle said...

I am that way with ebay. Super ebay addict! Love the hunt, the buy, the receiving. Love to shop ebay!

Alicia said...

I was all ready for that high...but after waiting over 2 weeks for my gap.com package, forget the high, I'm just irritated.