Thursday, February 16, 2006

Imagine Annie singing okay. Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll see Him tomorrow, it's only a day away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So in honor of Valentine's Day, (a little late, I know) I am writing about my eternal sweetheart.
I met the most amazing man seven years ago, and I was smitten. He was handsome, charming, and just lots of fun. The first night he kissed me, we weren't dating yet and I came home got into bed, and thought, wow I think I could marry him. YIKES!! I never think like that, so off to dreamland I went, and woke up the next day still thinking about him. Little did I know that we would make out daily for a week and then go on our first 'official' date. I enjoyed every minute I spent with him. After just six months I married him!
Now fast forward seven years later I love him more than ever. He has been gone for the past few weeks in training for his new job. Everyday he is gone I am not complete. He is my better half. He is the light of my life, and brings me joy! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to such a sweet and terrific guy who treats me like a queen, and chose me to be with for eternity! I miss him.
Randy, I love you! I am so glad you chose me! I couldn't imagine anyone better to be my eternal sweetheart. No one knows me the way you do. I feel like a million dollars when I am with you, without you I am not whole.
This brings me back to my song, Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll see you Tomorrow. It's only a day away..

4 comments:

Rachelle said...

My husband kissed me before our first date. Then decided I was good enough to take out. Cute lil post!

Andrea said...

thats sooo sweet!!!

Lei said...

What a sweet post Lee. :)

emlouisa said...

Ah, young love. ;)