Thursday, May 04, 2006

BACK!!

After a chaotic week of moving unpacking, and trying to get settled we have internet and our back!

What a busy busy week we have had. We signed, last Thursday and recorded and funded all in the morning, totally fast!! So we started moving last Thursday afternoon after I painted one wall in my little man's room green, and my laundry room a nice blue faux finish. We got enough moved on Thursday night we were able to sleep here!

Friday brought lots more moving and a ton of unpacking. Saturday was more of the same and finally just a little bit of relaxing. Then Sunday Church brought a welcome break!! A nice relaxing Sabbath day.

Monday we got the dog run up, and even were able to take the kids bowling, and then Tuesday we spent the day building the kids the Swing Set. Little Man said while we were working today is only a work day right? No fun or play for us, just lots of work. Made me totally laugh!

Yesterday we finally were back and into the swing of things. I have hung some pictures and I am thinking of painting my kitchen. We are keeping really busy, but I think we are finally starting to feel settled!! WOO HOO!!

I totally love our new home. It feels like we are right at home. I will post pictures after we get my camera back.. It is broken, hopefully it will be fixed soon!

6 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

Yay! I'm glad things are getting settled. You guys are so fast at getting moved in! It takes me forever to feel settled. And I love that swing set, love it!

Rachelle said...

I can't wait to see pics! I hope you get settled in soon.

Andrea said...

Glad everything went well. Can't wait to see pics!

Kermit~the~Frog said...

What a fun...swingset seems too small a word for so large an item. Really, it's a whole playground!

I'm eager for pics as well, and so glad you are back.

ShelahBooksIt said...

Sounds like you've been busy. I hope you're having fun!

emlouisa said...

Yeah, hello! Pictures!!! :) Glad you guys made it. Now start slacking off more and being on the computer. I miss you!