I got an iPod for my birthday this past weekend. Thank you Randy!! I love it, a lot. It is one of the coolest new toys I have had in a long time. Watch out all of my other gadgets and gizmos, you have new competition.
I have rediscovered some of my favorite bands, I love iTunes, and have been downloading songs like crazy. So today I am so in love with Weezer. I love their sound. Makes me wish I could play the drums and the guitar. I have been teaching my kids how to play the air guitar, and that this is one of the best sounds. I like the Alternative sound. So many different bands. But for today Weezer makes me happy.
Beverly Hills is one of their best newer songs. Something about the drum and the beat. Just picks me up. Makes my day all better! But I still love the Undone-The Sweater Song, and basically everything from there first album Weezer.
Amazing the power music has on me. It can change my moods drastically. I am enjoying my new toy, and already have 600+ songs on it. From classical, to country, to pop, to alternative. I like it all. Right now this is fitting me, and gets me moving, helps me to be more silly.
I feel better today. Weezer helps.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I got an Ipod recently....they are pretty cool! I never even thought I wanted one until i got one.
My dh loves Weezer but i can't really get into it. Nice pressie for your birthday!
Dude. The iPod is the most amazing invention ever! I LOVE mine and I can't believe how much I use it! It's fab!
I love my iPod!! i get alot more work done when i have it. But it's not often I get to listen b/c the kids are always here.
I really like Weezer too!
That's a great gift! Good job Randy! ;)
Post a Comment