Thursday, June 22, 2006

The Commercial Boy

Little Man loves to watch TV. Yes I know, they really don't need to watch that much, but what does 10 hours a day hurt?? HA!

He gets a little time in the AM and I think some of his favorite parts of it are the commercials. He just saw one for dish soap, and was all MOOOOOOOMMMM, get in here now! So I come a running and he was like, did you see that commercial? That dish soap turns into a vacuum and gets all the gross stuff off of the dishes. Don't you want that?

I love my Little Man, he is always looking for something new, and will tell me all about what he learns, the advertisers are marketing to a 4 year old I think. He wants all of the new cleaning products he finds!

I am just grateful he doesn't see the feminine hygiene commercials and want the info on those!!

2 comments:

Rachau said...

LOL A vacum that suck stuff of the dishes sounds a good idea.I would love one lol.He is so cute lol!

Lisa said...

lol that's funny. i'm trying to come up with non tv related things for jc to do too but it's so hard when it's so hot right now so he's stuck in doors most of the day because i can't take the heat. but unlike your little man jc gets really mad about the commercials coming on lol...darn that dvr he's gotten so used to being able to skip them!