We are going to Vegas in a few weeks, just my honey and I! I was checking flight prices to do different places yesterday, I like to do that so I can dream about going somewhere. And I find such a killer deal that we decided to buy the tickets and take a long weekend in Vegas. I am so excited!!
I have never been there so I am not sure what all to do there, so please, if you have been there, live, there, or have any ideas leave them in the comments okay?
We have a few friends there that I would like to see, hopefully they can show us some cool places, also it is always fun to do stuff with a group of people right? So needless to say a kidless weekend is exciting to us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I just emailed you a list I collected before we went.
:o)
Lucky!!! Ihave been once for only a weekend and i had such a great time going to the different hotels and checking them out. I have no specifics for you though. I know you'll love it. It's like no other place on earth.
FUN! I have always wanted to do a spur of the moment trip like that with D. Unfortunatly, he SO has never wanted to do something like that. Have fun and enjoy Char's list. I'm totally lol that she has one.
Have a GREAT time!!! I wanna go!
Shut up, Sabra. "Stay up 'til 3 am watching Clown TV at Circus Circus and discussing Emanuel Lewis" is TOTALLY on the list.
Post a Comment