Sunday, November 05, 2006

Guess What?!?

I made a trip to Idaho this weekend, my niece was being baptized so we went for that. It was nice to see family and get to witness such a great occasion. All 16 cousins on my husbands side of the family were there. I will post of picture of that another day, had to use real film (gasp!) so it isn't developed yet. I had fun visiting with Randy's sisters and all my nieces and nephews. It was a great time!
Another great thing I got to do was to meet up with some bloggers and ladies I know!! Woo Hoo!!! Here they are from left to right.
Jenn, Katy, Em, Jami, Me, The Gardner, and Meshelle. What a fantastic group of women. I was in awe of the diversity and the strength they have. They have such great life experiences have seriously impacted my life in more ways than they could ever realize. After I left I kept telling Randy what awesome women they all were and how I was so impressed with these great women. He has heard so many times how much I am in awe of their strength and courage. Seriously fantastic ladies!! We had a great time, and enjoyed some time just hanging out! Our kids were running wild and mine kept crying, and people saw how accident prone my little miss really is. All in all it was great! I hope I get to see them again soon! They don't live THAT far away. I think I might have to do another road trip!! Thanks for such a fun lunch!!

4 comments:

Allison said...

Sounds like it was a lot of fun....you gotta stop standing by the short girls in pictures, though! :)

Lee said...

LOL!! I they were bending over..at least Em is!! I swear I am not that much taller.

Nicole said...

That sounds so fun.

sheri said...

How fun! I'm jealous. And Em scares me. (hee hee)