Hey I changed my blog around a little, what do you think?
I am trying something new, but sadly I lost all my codes for the side, so I am slowly working on fixing that.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© 2006-2009 Photography By Lee Ann
All pictures are property of Photography By Lee Ann unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy or steal these images, claiming them as your own. It's not nice. If you would like to use them please contact make, and also please refrence where they are from.
4 comments:
it looks wonderful deartest. I hope that you are able to get everything back the way you want it. I love you!
O.k....your new look TOTALLY threw me off! I was used to clicking through to your old look and WHAMO! Something new! Looks great!
It looks great! I love the colors.
Fung Shuei (SP???) works online, too!
Post a Comment